NZ Strong can take credit for some of Auckland’s more challenging recent construction projects.
Our ability to deliver practical solutions has made us the ‘go to’ construction company for projects that have a tight timeframe, difficult site and/or complex design.
WHAT ARE OUR STRENGTHS?
We’re a team of specialists who are always looking for more efficient ways to build.
Our directors – Chris Hunter, Jamie Vallance, Lyndon Evans and John Overton – are hands-on with every project and our ability to innovate is supported by good communication, so there’ll be no surprises along the way.
PROJECTS We’ve BUILT
NZ Strong has successfully completed more than 80 major projects in the Auckland region.
- $27 million Manukau Bus Train Interchange
- $23 million Mason Brothers Green Star commercial space
- $28.8 million Vodafone Smales Farm refurbishment
- $11 million Auckland Airport Northern Winter Package
- $45 million Delegat Hawke’s Bay Winery Development